The MTNGEAR Backcountry Bipod, stocked by R&N Blades. Functional and lightweight bipod, ideal for use in a range of backcountry environments.
Easy to carry and exceptionally stable thanks to the carbon fibre construction of the twitst-adjust bipod legs.
Up to 360 degree pan. Height adjustable from 21 to 35cm; lower heights can be achieved by angling the bipod legs forwards.
Backcountry Bipod Features
- 25 degree cant each way and up to 360 degree pan
- Carbon fibre legs which are adjustable from the top of the legs
- Quick attachment and detachment using secure universal picatinny rail system that will work with future MTNGear products
- Legs adjust forwards for stowing away and increased high adjustment
- Height adjustment from 21cm (8.3") to 35cm (13.8"). Measured as the height from the ground to bottom of picatinny rail
- Weight 143grams (5oz).