Moroka.30 NanoStealth Shorts now in stock at R&N Blades.
Styled for performance and function, Moroka.30's exclusive Australian designed modern patterning and fabric technology provides a pair of shorts with unmatched comfort and breathability; all for under 120 grams.
These shorts feature contrast panels of highly breathable mesh in key areas to provide heat mitigation. Panels are located behind the knees, near the quadriceps and at the top of the glutes, both high exertion muscles that generate significant heat during hunts.
High abrasion areas feature solid panels of ripstop Nanostealth and the dual elastic waist section provides excellent comfort and flexibility with no hardware, which is particularly useful when hunting with a backpack waistbelt.
Moroka.30 NanoStealth Shorts feature two front sash pockets and two zip closure, gusseted side pockets and are ideally suited to the hunter with a keen eye for performance, innovation, function and quality.
Wear these shorts in warm weather, or, as an over layer for hunting with thermal leggings in wet or cold conditions.
Designed in Australia and manufactured through Moroka.30's exclusive partnership with SORD - Australia’s privately owned & defence approved manufacturing facility. These shorts are produced to Australian quality standards and international quality standard of ISO 9001.
- Ultra light weighing only 110 grams (medium)
- Genuine ripstop construction using 70gsm NanoStealth fabric, custom designed and exclusive to Moroka.30
- Industry highest standard C6 DWR fabric protection and water repellence
- Quick drying
- Highly breathable with contrast mesh panels to provide airflow in key exertion and sweat areas
- Maximum comfort to the waist provided by stretch elastic panel in front of each hip
- Ultra light size 3 premium quality YKK zips at fly and pockets
- Premium quality YKK snap & Velcro front closure
- Belt loops
- 2 x front sash pockets
- 2 x gusseted side pockets with zip closure